Parents Evening - Online Booking
Guide to using the online parents’ evening appointment system
- Select the following link https://charltonkingsjunior.parentseveningsystem.co.uk
- A login screen will appear with the school’s name at the top.
- Complete the sections for Your Details using the email address which the school has on our records. A test email was sent to this address to help you identify which one in the event that you use more than one.
- Next enter your Child’s Details using their preferred forename as used by the school (i.e. Joe rather than Joseph) and then their DoB in the dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Press the Login & Continue button and if everything has been entered correctly you will proceed to a Welcome screen. This will list the parents’ evenings available to you for the child’s details that you entered.
- Note that if you have more than one child in the school, all the possible parents’ evenings relevant to each of your children will be listed.
- Please click on the green tick to select the evening you wish to make an appointment for.
- The class and teacher relevant to your child and that particular evening should be listed.
- Also listed might be Mrs Imeson (literacy group) or Mrs Macfadzean (maths group). You can book for one, or both, of these teachers if your child is taught by them.
- Click the Continue to book appointments button.
- A list of available appointments will then appear.
- To select the required time slot simply click on Book, you will then be given an option to add a message for the teacher.
- Click Add Appointment.
- If you have made a mistake then use the Red Cross to delete the incorrect slot and simply repeat the process to select the correct one.
- An email will be sent to your email address confirming your appointment time and date.
- You may then Log Out.
- There is a link at the bottom of the confirmation email that will log you back into the system should you need to make any further changes.
- If a teacher needs to change an appointment, you will receive an email informing you of the new appointment time. Please login again if this is inconvenient and you need to change it.
If you have any problems using this system please contact Reception on 01242 526171.
If you are interested in Data Protection when using the Parents Evening System,
please click on the link below: